Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend photos

My weekend proved to be fantastic. 
I am at home in Manhattan with so many people that I have come to love. 
Living here five plus years has given history and this weekend I was able to take some time going back to my old stomping grounds down town. Living on Lafayette street when I first moved here,  
Greenwich village, the Lower East Side, Little Italy and China town were my common places.
It was a delight going back to China town with my girls and tragic to see that all of our favorite places have changed or gone out of business. We took full responsibility realizing that it has been quite a while since we've been back. Who knew our patronage was keeping them afloat! Walking through Washington Square park and through the East Village to get to a party proved to be a delight as well. Celebrating the Wasko's 10th wedding anniversary in a quaint community garden was such a treat. 
The weekend was too short, but much loved. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment