Friday, June 25, 2010

The Voyage of life

Eat, Pray, Love


I watch mainstream movies too.. I promise!
This weekend I will be going to see this delightful film with a dear friend. This friend is more like a sister than a friend, but is also a current flat-mate. We are devastated to be leaving one another soon...since we are getting kicked out of our Apt. against our will! I am not bitter I promise. I have a feeling that she and I both are on the verge of a whole new season of life. We are both terrified and exhilarated by all the newness that will soon be coming our way. Africa is a huge step for me into a life that will inevitably look different from this point going forward. I think this film will be an encouragement for us both and a shared experience that will only draw us closer.. as we part... at least for a little while.

I will do my best to take lots of fun New York life pictures this weekend and will post on Monday.
Hope you all enjoy your weekends.. they might be as needed as mine!

Kisses xx

No comments:

Post a Comment