Thursday, June 10, 2010

Backpacks for Africa

I've been wanting a backpack for a while now and have decided I must have one for Africa. 
These are the following that I have considered... 
This is the Novella Bag by Collina Strada. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find it here in NYC, 
Because I only found it sold in LA boutiques. I contacted them directly and found out they're studio is here in the city! Alas, I was unable to purchase one due to the exorbitant price tag.. but I love it. There is a leather one as well. 
Lovely.


Also considered the Duluth Pack.. it comes in lots of fun colors. 

Alas, 
The Baggu backpack is the one I chose due to the simple construction and cheap cheap price tag! It is the blue hanging below. I love it so much I also purchased a red Duck bag from Baggu last night. 
Both will be great for lugging computer, camera and loot from the markets in Maputo.








No comments:

Post a Comment