Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MicMacs


Dear Mr Jean Pierre Jeunet...
Thank you for another delightfully playful work of fiction. I am thrilled to see, once again your brilliant illumination of a hero that would otherwise remain unseen to the public eye. I cherish the beautifully detailed mise en scene that vibrates with color drawn from found, discarded objects. The way you have interwoven, a value for beauty unveiled in the obscure, with humor and respect, it will never cease to touch my heart. I adore you, Mr. Jeunet, you are truly a dedicated artist and I thank you for sharing your talents with the world. I have loved your quirky conquests that have preceded this and look forward to more in the future. Perhaps we can look forward to a box set?

Adieu.

xx j

 



No comments:

Post a Comment