Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Uncertainty

My plans pertaining to Africa have been up in the air.. and are still up in the air. I have told the whole world, including my bosses, my family, my sweet neighbors on my block that greet me every day and every night. Yet, I am still without a plane ticket or a decision as to where I will spend my July.. 
which is coming up in two weeks. 
Uncertainty in my life is.. maddening. However, there is a strong and subtle assurance that I am going to Africa and that it will all work itself out in due time.. even though time seems to be running out!
Although, my July is still up in the air.. my August is firmly reassured to be spent in Maputo, Mozambique!
I am growing in anticipation of what this adventure with hold and all the unique personalities that will flavor my trip! Thank you all for your continued words of encouragement and support.




all images found at: ffffound.com

No comments:

Post a Comment