Friday, June 18, 2010

Goodbye for the weekend, My Lovelies...

Good morning.. eeerrr afternoon!
It's been a long week and the last couple nights have been LATE! 
 I am feeling the pain from my workout earlier this week, exhausted from one too many late nights and sooooo ready for the weekend! 

Tonight I am greatly looking forward to spending some quality time with a group of ladies I rarely get to see, started off by some of the best Chinese food in town (our hidden treasure)! Tomorrow starts off a brunch  with one of my nearest and dearest, later to be followed by a fabulous 10th Anniversary party I am greatly looking forward to. A leisurely sunday will start slowly with a picnic in the park and ending off with my lovely church family, TGC

I hope yours deems equally as full and serene as mine! 

I will leave you with this music video recently put out by two of my favorite boys.. err men on the planet! They are like brothers to me. Andreas (lead singer) and Kristen (lead actor) are the brothers of my closest Friend Camilla. The Bevan family has been like my own for several years now. I spent a week on the southern coast of Norway with them last summer and am still living off the glorious music we created on that trip! 

Love you, Bevans!!! 

Check out  The Falcons

No comments:

Post a Comment