Monday, September 6, 2010

Zambikes

Zambikes Promotional (FULL LENGTH) from Russell Brownley on Vimeo.

Hello from Cape Town! 
After an amazing month in Mozambique with Could You? and friends, I am now in the lovely country of South Africa with 
RELIABLE INTERNET ACCESS!!! 

I truly have had an incredible, educational, life changing time with my team members and friends in Mozambique. I will be updating my blog much more frequently now and doing my best to backtrack and highlight all the amazing experiences I have had on my trip. 

One thing we noticed in Mozambique was the shocking lack of bicycles and the access to transportation. May of us had the privilege of hearing about Zambikes before we arrived in Mozambique and discussed it ad nausium! We are dreaming of MOZAMBIKES!

Watch the video above and let me know if you are interested in getting involved. 

I'll be sharing loads of pictures with you soon soon soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment