Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Misses and Kisses

Today I got my very first blog shout out by my very dear friend Lauren over at FoodE
She dedicated her recipe for fried egg over Romaine hearts to me and our college food days.

After my whirlwind adventures in Mozambique, it's all slowed down quite considerably since arriving in Cape Town. 
This abrupt stop has cause a home sickness like I've never dreamt possible. I love my New York City family and Lauren's post has only increased my longing. 



Go show Lauren some love over at FoodE. in honor of friends who cook together and stay together! 


So you don't feel completely sorry for me being so far from home, soon I will add some pictures I've taken since being here in the immaculately stunning Cape Town, South Africa. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting that incredibly flattering picture of me. :) sending you love and kisses!!

JRenee said...

Hahaha.. oh common.. gotta love it!

Post a Comment