Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sue's Fotos

I thought I'd share some photos of Sue's Flikr stream
I really love her perspective on life shown through her images. 
I also realize that most of these may seem pretty gloomy, but it's been raining for a couple days now and I thought them very fitting. I also think that instead of gloom, they resinate with me in a deep emotional place... sorta like Sue does. 

undoubtably one of Sue's master pieces. 
She is a brilliant quilter. I dream of owning one of her pieces one day.

This may or may not have been taken at Fellowship Farm. I must check my facts.

St. Paul's Cathedral where our funky young church is privileged to meet.



This is the Empire State Building, viewed from Sue's office window.








3 comments:

sue said...

!!!!! Look it's my photos!

I'm glad they resonate with you dear Joelle.

sue said...

PS the second picture is actually - Central Park!

JRenee said...

It is It is!!!!

Post a Comment