Monday, July 5, 2010

Last Last Weekend

Dearest Friends,
I have just had the most enjoyable Fourth of July weekend... however, I am still working on my weekend pics from LAST weekend. I apologize for the sparse blogging this week, it has been a hectic work week at the office and the count down to four months in Africa.. has begun... less than a month! 
So here are some pictures below of Jean Michelle and I meandering through central park after our viewing of Coco and Igor, and ending up on the fountain at Lincoln Center. Such a magical evening. 

Fourth of July weekend pics to come... still working on the edits. 

Hope your weekend was Fabulous! 
Welcome to another work week!


Quality Meats.. I am dying to eat here. I loved this little window.

Central Park and me with my vintage Chanel bag.. Ode to Judy!
We happened upon Lincoln Center just at the Ballet was letting out. I cannot get over the massive breathtaking Chagall's hanging in the windows. Such a stunning display!
The Lincoln Center fountain is a captivating display. The crowd could not take their eyes off of it.
We always lay on the fountain.. there is just nothing like it.




Lovely Chagall.
My dearest Ashley decided to come join us!
JML

No comments:

Post a Comment