Friday, July 9, 2010

Oppressive heat

Oppressive heat. Everyone and their dog has been speaking about the heat here in New York City. 
I've tended towards reminding them that they've complained about everyone other type of weather this city has to offer.. but I really think it's been hard on me this week. 
I apologize for the light posting. I've just been so tired and down this week. Physically, mentally, emotionally drained. I suppose stuck processing the extensive changes that are all coming so fast. I am excited about Africa, but the change gonna come and it's coming really soon.
Taking it easy this weekend and I plan to just rest some more. I feel the need for it. 

I'll post some fun things before the end of the day. But, know you are not forgotten. I'm just tired.

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment