Friday, May 21, 2010

Poets Day


"Piss Off Early Tomorrow is Saturday"


These fine fellas have revealed a brand of life I am lusting over. 
They've opened an urban surf shop/coffee joint called Saturdays in Soho.
 It is gathering a brilliant collaboration of  New York City Surfers, 
artists and neighbors that love their home here. 
I stumbled upon their blog and fell in LOVE. 
I grew up in Santa Barbara California on the beach, my dad has been surfing since he could walk and I've been submersed in ocean beach life since inception. 
It is a dream of mine to finally figure out how to combine my California and my New York lives as one.
I cannot wait to sip coffee and talk surf at Saturdays and then plan a surf trip for Far Rockaway! 
You in? 
Enjoy the weekend and check out Saturdays!






No comments:

Post a Comment