Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Long Hair

Growing up, I always had long long hair, until my mom chopped it off, sending me into the world with a gender confusing hair cut. It stayed short until I could muster enough will power to stop the scissors from aprouaching my head. Long dull straight hair was to follow for many years until I had a fabulous friend cut it short giving me the best hair cut of my life. She's continued to cut it and keep it cute, but now I think I am ready for a change. I am thinking long hair again and I think I'd like to look like this:






4 comments:

shinae yoon said...

oh ok fine. i will cut you hair later after it grows out. ha.

JRenee said...

But it needs a trim now!

Laura said...

Ha! I remember that haircut! It short but never gender confusing!

I think by the time your hair gets to that length you will no longer want that hairstyle. Not that I know that from personal experience or anything...

JRenee said...

Haha.. we shall see!

Post a Comment