Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mixtape

WHAT? A MIXTAPE CLUB? In LOVE! 
Hint: the way to my heart is an original mixtape.
Biggest high school crush made me a mixtape that I still listen to today. Years later we reconnected and he made me another. Both are some of my most prized possessions. He happened to be incredibly intelligent, creative and have the most exquisite taste in music. My last boyfriend, who was brilliant, also stole my heart with mixtapes and those I will always cherish. 

This website has made my day. Different artists and designers put together ten tracks with a mixtape cover. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Micah said...

Thanks for the love and the nice words, The Mixtape Club was created for people like you.

-Micah, The Mixtape Club

JRenee said...

Micah, keep up the good work. Thanks for bringing the love!

Post a Comment